- JBP reinforces its reputation as a leader within the sustainable paint industry in Thailan...
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start transforms 27 schools worldwide with colourful makeovers
- BASF broadens its Monomers Portfolio and launches bio-based 2-Octyl Acrylate
- Lanxess and Tennants: Cooperation for enhanced industrial plant hygiene
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms school for children with autis...
Jotun Paints, one of the world’s leading producers and distributors of paints and powder coatings, will be showcasing its industry leading interior and exterior paint brands at ‘Le Marché 2012’, Egypt’s leading furniture fair, which opens today, January 12 and will run until January 15 at the Cairo International Conference Centre (CICE). Jotun is throwing the spotlight on its newly launched interior product range, ‘Lady Effects’ and will also showcase its exterior paint range, consisting of ‘Jotashield Extreme’ and ‘Heritage’. The exhibition booth is located at the Tent, which is positioned at the main entrance of the exhibition hall area.
In addition to the booth at the tent, Jotun is also having another stand at the main entrance of the exhibition halls and is a replication of the Jotun Gallery located at El Baron Center in Ring road–Maadi. The additional booth will be showcasing the seven environments shown at the Al Maadi Gallery, which was rendered by some of Egypt’s leading interior designers. The gallery was designed to cater to anyone looking for inspiration, like home redecorating, office designing or finding the perfect color combination for a new room. Moreover, Jotun is one of the main sponsors for ‘Le Marché 2012’, supplying the paint needs for the event.
Over the years, Jotun paints has been used in a number of high profile and renowned projects in