- Jotun supports aid in Libya and Morocco
- Sherwin-Williams releases Color of the Year 2024: Upward
- Henkel Adhesives Technologies publishes audited method for sustainability assessment of pr...
- “MyCarbonFootprint”: BASF launches dashboard for sustainable procurement
- PPG introduces PPG SUSTAINABILITY CO₂NCEPT system to help automotive body shops reduce e...
IDTechEx’s Printed Electronics Europe 2012 (www.IDTechEx.com/peEUROPE) event in Berlin, Germany on April 3-4, will be the largest gathering of end users discussing their needs and experiences with the technology. The event matches technology providers with adopters.
Bookings for the exhibition have greatly exceeded previous levels and another hall has now been added, increasing the tradeshow floor area by 41%. More than 120 exhibiting companies are expected and over 1500 attendees.
Raghu Das, CEO of IDTechEx, comments, "Part of the increase in exhibition space bookings is the event focus on drawing genuine buyers from many different vertical markets. We are delighted at the rate of growth of bookings, and have increased the tradeshow space accordingly."
Attendees will hear from some of the World’s largest organisations including:
• United Technologies Research Center – $52 Billion Aerospace/Infrastructure
• Procter & Gamble – $82 Billion Consumer Brands
• Metro Stores – €67 Billion Consumer Goods Retailer
• Schneider Electric – €20 Billion Electrics/Electronics
• Samsung – $220 Billion Consumer Electronics
• Nokia – €42 Billion Consumer Electronics
• Panasonic – €83 Billion Consumer Electronics
• Sony – $87 Billion Consumer Electronics
To be involved in a first class networking platform where you have multiple opportunities to meet with end users, manufacturers and system integrators, see www.IDTechEx.com/peEUROPE or email [email protected].
Call for Papers and Poster Sessions
If you are interested in joining the conference programme please send your proposed presentation or poster title by January 13. The content must cover a new development with the technology. Titles should be sent to Chris Clare [email protected]
Early Bird Registration for attendees ends January 27 – save 40%.
IDTechEx Ltd is a knowledge based company providing research and analysis on the development and application of Printed Electronics, RFID, Energy Harvesting and Electric Vehicles. The company gives independent marketing, technical and business advice and services on these subjects in three forms – consulting, research and events.
ENDS – 300 words
For information on press passes or media partnerships for any IDTechEx event – contact Cara Harrington at [email protected]
Electric Vehicles: Land, Sea & Air USA 2011 | March 27-28 | San Jose, CA | www.IDTechEx.com/evUSA
Printed Electronics & Photovoltaics Europe 2012 | 3-4 April | Berlin, Germany| www.IDTechEx.com/peEUROPE
Energy Harvesting & Storage Europe 2012 | 15-16 May | Berlin, Germany | www.IDTechEx.com/eh
Wireless Sensor Networks & RTLS Europe 2012 | 15-16 May | Berlin, Germany | www.IDTechEx.com/eh
Printed Electronics & Photovoltaics Asia 2012 | October 3-4 | Tokyo, Japan | www.IDTechEx.com/events
Printed Electronics & Photovoltaics USA 2012 | December 5-6 | Santa Clara, CA | www.IDTechEx.com/events