- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
Jotun Egypt has won an exclusive contract for painting the Cairo Festival Center, one of the largest shopping malls in Egypt, and the replica mall of the Dubai Festival Center, the largest shopping centre in the Middle East. The total painting surfaces of the building exceed 315,000m2.
Spanning across a total surface of 3Mm2, Cairo Festival City is an innovative urban community project, strategically located just 15min from Cairo International Airport. It features Cairo’s first indoor-outdoor retail and entertainment resort combined with luxury residential communities, office spaces, internationally renowned hotels, schools and an automotive park all set within a lushly landscaped environment.