- AkzoNobel adds golden touch to China’s high-speed train technology
- Covestro continues to support solar electric car success
- ‘Global market moves to Asia’ says report
- UK innovation centre for start-up companies
- Nouryon, Tata Steel and Port of Amsterdam partner to develop the largest green hydrogen cl...
Jotun Egypt has won an exclusive contract for painting the Cairo Festival Center, one of the largest shopping malls in Egypt, and the replica mall of the Dubai Festival Center, the largest shopping centre in the Middle East. The total painting surfaces of the building exceed 315,000m2.
Spanning across a total surface of 3Mm2, Cairo Festival City is an innovative urban community project, strategically located just 15min from Cairo International Airport. It features Cairo’s first indoor-outdoor retail and entertainment resort combined with luxury residential communities, office spaces, internationally renowned hotels, schools and an automotive park all set within a lushly landscaped environment.