- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
- Covestro tackles maximum efficiency in urban mobility
- PPG opens US$30M battery pack application centre in China
- PPG opens Color Creation Lab with Chery Automobile in China
The 17 National Standardization Bodies represented on ISO’s Marine Environment Protection Sub-committee (ISO-TC8-SC2) has voted in favour of circulating ISO 19030 parts 1 and 2 as Draft International Standards.
In anticipation of final approval of the standard expected next year, Jotun will update Performance Guaran-tees offered as a part of its Hull Performance Solutions so that they are fully compliant with the standard.
According to Geir Axel Oftedahl (Jotun’s Business Development Director, Hull Performance Solutions), the purpose of establishing these standards is to prescribe practical methods for measuring changes in ship-specific hull and propeller performance and to define performance indicators for hull and propeller maintenance, repair and retrofit activities.