- BASF broadens its Monomers Portfolio and launches bio-based 2-Octyl Acrylate
- Lanxess and Tennants: Cooperation for enhanced industrial plant hygiene
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms school for children with autis...
- Dorfner partners with citrine informatics and revolutionises paint formulation work throug...
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms educational facility for children ...
Shandong Landu New Material is a manufacturer and exporter of cellulose ether and redispersible polymer powder. Since its inception in 2008, Landu has catered to industries such as construction and paint and coatings. With two production plants in Shandong province and a laboratory in Jinan, the company supplies customers from all over the world. PPCJ spoke to Jason Zhang, CEO of Landu, to find out how the first post-COVID exhibition outside of China is going for the company.
How is the show going for you?
Excellent, there is excellent representation here. This is the first time we have come to Egypt for Middle East Coatings Show and it’s an amazing exhibition. We attend the dmg coatings shows all around the world. I’ve had many old customers and new customers come to my booth to talk about business. It’s great.
What are you promoting at the show?
We manufacture cellulose ethers and redispersible polymer powders. We started 15 years ago and now we are working with most of the dry mix producers around the world. We want to find more customers in Egypt and so we came to this show – it’s a win-win operation.
Is Egypt an important market for you?
Yes of course. Egypt is very important for Landu and our strategy in Egypt is very important to Landu.
For more information about MECS 2023, visit: www.middleeastcoatingsshow.com