- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
new ASTM international standard describes methods of preparing surfaces of hot-dip galvanised iron and steel for powder coating and the application of powder coating materials. ASTM D7803, Practice for Preparation of Zinc (Hot-Dip Galvanised) Coated Iron and Steel Product and Hardware Surfaces for Powder Coating, was developed by Subcommittee D01.46 on Industrial Protective Coatings.