- Jotun supports aid in Libya and Morocco
- Sherwin-Williams releases Color of the Year 2024: Upward
- Henkel Adhesives Technologies publishes audited method for sustainability assessment of pr...
- “MyCarbonFootprint”: BASF launches dashboard for sustainable procurement
- PPG introduces PPG SUSTAINABILITY CO₂NCEPT system to help automotive body shops reduce e...
new ASTM international standard describes methods of preparing surfaces of hot-dip galvanised iron and steel for powder coating and the application of powder coating materials. ASTM D7803, Practice for Preparation of Zinc (Hot-Dip Galvanised) Coated Iron and Steel Product and Hardware Surfaces for Powder Coating, was developed by Subcommittee D01.46 on Industrial Protective Coatings.