- PPG completes Colorful Communities project in Shildon, UK
- ITN Business and IChemE launch news-style programme, ‘Engineering a Sustainable World’
- Graphene nanotubes revolutionise protective film technology: ultrathin, permanently conduc...
- AkzoNobel graduates first engineers from its training programme
- AkzoNobel and China’s Wuxi El Pont exploring use of electron beams to cure coatings
At the end of 2012, the 6th annual conference of the China Flexographic Technology Association (CFTA) took place in Nanyang City, Province Henan, China with about 140 industry specialists attending the event.
Flint Group Flexographic products were awarded the ‘Outstanding Contributor to the Chinese Flexographic Industry’. Flint Group is dedicated to developing further the flexo printing market in China by providing high quality products, as well as sustainable and innovative technology. Professional service and support are offered to the customers and training sessions such as the China Summer Flexo Academy to help strengthen expertise within the flexo industry. As a result, the company has substantially improved its position and influence within the Chinese flexo market. These efforts have now been recognised by the CFTA.
This year’s conference theme was ‘Green Printing and Innovation belong together’. Accordingly, Forest Qin, Sales & Marketing Manager of Flint Group Flexographic Products in China gave a lecture called ‘How to properly use flexo plates’. Main topics of the presentation were product quality, customer service and support as well as innovation and sustainability.
Particular focus was given to the new photopolymer printing plate nyloflex ACE NEW, while the nyloflex NExT Technology also attracted the audience’s attention.