- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
- New Vink Chemicals production site in Schwerin, Germany
- Hempel A/S celebrates 75-year anniversary of its owner, the Hempel Foundation
- Birla Carbon celebrates the 65th anniversary of its Cubatão Plant in Brazil
- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
Having recently reached a milestone of more than 100 operational in-process measuring units, manufacturer Xoptix Ltd is celebrating the difference that in-process monitoring technology is now making outside the laboratory and in everyday operations – differences that deliver material quality consistency, energy efficiency, reduced waste and higher profitability.
With a range of applications typically in the production of calcium carbonate, powder coatings and petrochemical catalysts, as well as unusual applications in toner and fire retardant manufacturing and even the production of gold, these in-process measuring units are being used extensively by powder processing experts Hosokawa Micron Ltd, in partnership with Xoptix Ltd, within various powder processing systems.