- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
Michelman has entered into a partnership with LexJet Corporation, transferring responsibility for USA and Canadian sales and support of its line of digital press primers and overprint varnishes to the Sarasota, Florida-based company. Those responsibilities were previously handled by Utopia Digital Technologies.
Michelman digital press supplies now sold and supported by LexJet include DigiPrime, Sapphire and Topaz primers; Michem In-Line primers; DigiGuard overprint varnish; and Michem Indicator.