- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
PPG Industries’ industrial coatings business announced that it has created a dedicated electronic materials group to integrate products and technologies acquired from Spraylat Corporation, in December 2012.
PPG now offers a full line of electrically conductive, resistive and dielectric inks and conductive coatings for radio-frequency interference/electromagnetic interference (RFI/EMI) suppression.
Conductive polymer thick film (PTF) inks, which are typically formulated with a metallic flake or powder to carry a charge and bound with a thermoplastic resin, can be printed on polymer-based film, polycarbonate, paper and other substrates.
PTF inks are compatible with most printing methods, from flatbed and rotary-screen printing and flexography to rotogravure, as well as tampo (pad) and inkjet printing.