- PPG completes Colorful Communities project in Shildon, UK
- ITN Business and IChemE launch news-style programme, ‘Engineering a Sustainable World’
- Graphene nanotubes revolutionise protective film technology: ultrathin, permanently conduc...
- AkzoNobel graduates first engineers from its training programme
- AkzoNobel and China’s Wuxi El Pont exploring use of electron beams to cure coatings
Michelman celebrated the opening of the company’s new European Technical Center in Windhof, Luxembourg on September 24. The facility is located in the state-of-the-art SolarWind building.
The innovative space allows Michelman to bring administrative and finance personnel, the technical sales and marketing department, as well as chemists and scientists together in a collaboration-friendly environment.
A new lab within the facility includes a temperature and humidity controlled room and dedicated analytical space that gives scientific teams greater control over experiments and testing.