- BASF inaugurates application centre for Plastic Additives in Switzerland
- Sika opens national subsidiaries in Djibouti and Cameroon
- Avient expands sustainable solutions portfolio with acquisition of UK-based Magna Colours ...
- ExxonMobil completes acquisition of one of the world’s largest aromatics plants
- Avery Dennison hotmelt adhesives now TÜV-certified for biobased content
Michelman will introduce DigiPrime 4453, a water-based, flexo and gravure ready primer approved for use on Xeikon digital presses to LabelExpo 2015 visitors. The show is being held from September 29 – October 2, 2015 in Brussels, Belgium, where Michelman will exhibit in booth 9C20.
DigiPrime 4453 provides excellent ink adhesion to most IML films, improves rub resistance, and is Xeikon-approved for use with Xeikon dry toners (QA-I toner, ICE toner and Cheetah toner) which respectively run on the Xeikon 3000 Series and Xeikon CX3. It is particularly effective for difficult applications such as in-mold label printing and is suitable for food contact. The versatile DigiPrime 4453 is commonly used as a primer for digitally printed labels and flexible packaging, while it can also be used in conventional offset and UV printing applications.
All DigiPrime grades are 100% aqueous, safer for the environment and the operator than alternatives, and do not yellow or lose print receptivity over time.