- Covestro signs first major renewable energy agreement for its US operations
- Toyochem constructs new pilot facility for high-performance polymers in Japan
- Omya extends lightweight fillers portfolio with the acquisition of Bublon
- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
Michelman celebrated the grand opening of its new Advanced Materials Collaboration Center on October 2, 2014 at the company’s global headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. The AMCC enhances Michelman’s ability to develop innovative water-based coatings, surface additives and polymers for the many industries it serves. It includes six new laboratories with state-of-the art equipment, bright and accessible open space and meeting rooms designed to allow application teams to collaborate on projects, and office space for staff and associates.
New simulation equipment allows the company to more accurately observe how product solutions perform under actual end-use conditions and use that information to improve formulations. This capability helps customers reduce product concept to commercialisation time.