- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
- EkoCure® Dual Cure ink puts Flint Group and All4Labels on shared path to success
- Advancion launches new multifunctional etheramine for waterborne industrial coatings syste...
- IMCD China enters the lubricants market with the acquisition of Guangzhou RBD Chemical
- AkzoNobel and Kansai Paint mutually agree not to proceed with African transaction
Technology, engineering and project management company Neste Jacobs and SunPine, producing biochemicals and feedstock for second-generation renewable fuels, have signed an agreement for Neste Jacobs to perform EPCM services to construct a Tall Oil Rosin production facility in Piteå, Sweden. The facility is expected to be operational in the second half of 2015 and will deliver rosin to the Lawter facility in Kallo, Belgium.
At the time the new rosin plant is up and running, SunPine will be producing three different products: Raw tall diesel – a feedstock used in the production of renewable diesel, rosin – a raw material used in the production of derivatives, including printing ink and adhesives, and tall oil pitch – an energy product used in the paper industry.
Neste Jacobs will carry out the project from its offices in Gothenburg, Sweden and Turku, Finland.