- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
A proposed new ASTM International standard will offer guidelines for selecting wood substrates for the evaluation of the weathering performance of architectural coatings, such as exterior paints, primers and deck finishes. ASTM WK32654, Practice for Selecting Wood Substrates for Weathering Evaluations of Architectural Coatings, is being developed by Subcommittee D01.42 on Architectural Coatings, part of ASTM International Committee D01 on Paint and Related Coatings, Materials and Applications.