- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
BASF has acquired new business with Ford Otosan and has supplied basecoats and clearcoats for the company’s plant in Kocaeli, Turkey, since the beginning of this year. Ford Otosan, the leader of Turkish automotive industry, is positioned as the commercial vehicles production hub of Ford Europe.
In addition to supplying paints, BASF provides support to ensure a smooth coating process with a team of field technical service representatives on site.