- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
BASF has acquired new business with Ford Otosan and has supplied basecoats and clearcoats for the company’s plant in Kocaeli, Turkey, since the beginning of this year. Ford Otosan, the leader of Turkish automotive industry, is positioned as the commercial vehicles production hub of Ford Europe.
In addition to supplying paints, BASF provides support to ensure a smooth coating process with a team of field technical service representatives on site.