- BASF expands automotive coatings production in Thailand
- AkzoNobel's coatings technology revives McLaren F1 team's racing heritage
- PPG completes US$15.5M investment in California research and technology centre
- BASF and Sinopec to build production plant for Neopentylglycol in Nanjing, China
- Henkel patents ‘global standard’ process for high aluminium auto bodies
PPG Industries’ industrial coatings business has published a new data sheet that categorises PPG architectural powder coatings according to American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA) performance standards.
The data sheet details formulations and suggested applications for four PPG powder coatings – Envirocron Durable, Envirocron Ultradurable, Coraflon and Duranar coatings – and classifies them according to AAMA 2603, 2604 or 2605 performance specifications.
The data sheet also features a table that enables architects, specifiers and building product manufacturers to compare PPG architectural powder coatings by warranty, performance testing standards, gloss levels and other criteria.