- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
PPG Industries’ industrial coatings business has published a new data sheet that categorises PPG architectural powder coatings according to American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA) performance standards.
The data sheet details formulations and suggested applications for four PPG powder coatings – Envirocron Durable, Envirocron Ultradurable, Coraflon and Duranar coatings – and classifies them according to AAMA 2603, 2604 or 2605 performance specifications.
The data sheet also features a table that enables architects, specifiers and building product manufacturers to compare PPG architectural powder coatings by warranty, performance testing standards, gloss levels and other criteria.