- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
Elcometer has launched its latest range of pull-off adhesion testers – the Elcometer 506.
These lightweight, portable and easy-to-use adhesion gauges are available in analogue or digital versions and are suitable for measuring the pull-off adhesion of coatings up to 50MPa (7250psi) either on-site or in the laboratory.
The design ensures that a uniform force can be easily applied throughout the range by smoothly rotating the gauge’s crank handle, ensuring repeatable results to an accuracy of ±1%. The quick connect coupling allows the simple attachment of 14.2mm, 20mm or 50mm diameter dollies, which allows coating adhesion testing on flat, curved, thick and thin substrates.