- EU round up – EU Council backs New Horizon 2020 research programme
- IP rolls out Episys labelling in AP
- Wacker to exhibit at Middle East Coatings Show and European Coatings Show
- Sun Chemical’s inkjet inks meet growing market demand
- LANXESS significantly increases sales and earnings in fiscal year 2021
Dr Sanjiv Kamat has been appointed as the new president of the Society of Dyers and Colourists (SDC). He takes over from Mun Lim Cheung. Dr Kamat is the Society’s first ever president from India and brings a wealth of experience with him. He will work closely with SDC’s chief executive, Dr Graham Clayton.
He started his industrial career in the technical services department of Bombay Textile Research Association, Mumbai and then was with Sandoz (India) for 15 years in various functions. He continued for a further two years with Clariant (India) and since 1997 has been chief marketing for Pidilite Industries Limited responsible for sales of products to the textile and pigment powder user industries.