- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
For more than 50 years, Henkel solutions have been essential to maintenance personnel involved in rebuilding, repairing and protecting industrial equipment. Carrying the Loctite® Nordbak® and Hysol® brands, these innovative products have helped to extend equipment life, improve efficiency and minimise downtime in the harshest industrial environments.
Now this popular range has been given its own section on the Loctite® website. Visitors to www.loctite.co.uk/surface-engineering will be met by a complete overview of the products that make up this comprehensive range that broadly covers cleaning, metal-filled compounds, protective coatings and compounds.
Collectively the products address problems caused by wear, abrasion, chemical attack, erosion, corrosion, impingement and mechanical damage. They create a sacrificial and renewable working surface whilst protecting the integrity of the original substrate.
The site uses applications to exemplify the benefits of these Henkel products and provides direct access to dedicated engineering support and services. The 24-page Loctite® Surface Engineering Solutions brochure is also available from here as a PDF download