- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
Following the success of the WAC2012, FEICA is proud to announce the 2013 European Adhesive and Sealant Conference & Expo, set in the luxurious backdrop of the Swissôtel Grand Efes in Izmir, Turkey.
Key Note Speakers are Roger Martin-Fagg, an economist turned strategist and Magnus Lindkvist, one of the world’s leading speakers on business trends and future-thinking.
Break-Out Sessions will cover pertinent business topics such as Innovation in Applications and New Technologies, Sustainable Development, Regulation, SMEs, with a spotlight on Turkey.
Seasoned participants of the FEICA Conferences can rest assured that an extensive social programme is in place to ensure that work, networking and fun are in good balance. We kick off on Wednesday Sep. 11 with the Welcome Cocktail for all delegates and accompanying persons. The Gala Dinner on Thursday 12 Sep. promises to be a real Turkish Delight filled with excitement. Longer breaks and a massive lounge area at the Swissotel Grand Efes will ensure optimal networking conditions. Izmir offers rich culture and history combined with trendy shops and a remarkable old town centre, the perfect setting for an enticing Conference. More details about the Conference Program, Accompanying Persons Program, Exhibition & Sponsorship prospectus and registration will be made available in December 2012. Check out www.feica conferences.com for updates.
Source: FEICA, NewsFlash Nr. 16, November 2012, http://feica.eu