- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
Nippon Paint China boosted its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme in 2014, with the launch of its ‘Society Care’ programmes in nine big cities around China.
These charitable programmes drew the participation of more than 1000 voluntary staff members from seven different business sectors of Nippon Paint China. As one of Asia’s leading paint manufacturers, Nippon Paint China began steps towards developing a social public welfare programme back in 2009, when it initiated the ‘Color, Way of Love’ programme, which renovates and improves the learning environment of schools in rural desolated areas in China.
They have also developed several social interest activities, which included establishing a special fund together with China Youth Development Foundation and Shanghai United Foundation, for ‘Color, Way of Love’; donating the establishment of Nippon Paint China Happy Art Class; launching training programmes for school teachers and providing teaching opportunities for college students.
The company’s commitment to social interests has gained positive feedback from the public with up to 350M hits on its online community platform. Most importantly, in excess of 60,000 students from rural areas have received benefits from the company’s help and support programmes.