- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
Clariant recently played host to the car refinishes and automotive coating market in Guangzhou, China. At the Automotive Coating Association Seminar, officiated by Chief of Guangdong Qingyuan Hi-Tech Industrial Development Zone Bureau and co-organised by Clariant, leading products and coatings solutions were presented by Clariant Additives business.
The seminar was well attended by about 60 people, representing more than 70% of the total car refinishes market in China.
The seminar presented an ideal platform to demonstrate Clariant’s leading position as a reliable and innovative partner that provides sustainable, cost-effective solutions for the car refinishes and automotive coating market. Clariant presented on this occasion its waxes product line, highlighting grade as anti-settling agent in coating formulation. "This was a great opportunity to meet with our customers and gain a better understanding of their wants and needs. We were able to gain some valuable feedback and insights from our attending customers who are the market leaders in their field," said Darren Soo, Head of Sales Greater China, BU Additives, Clariant. In addition to specific products, Clariant also focused on communicating the company’s ability to serve the industry through its well-developed infrastructure across more than 15 cities in China, plus dozens more around the globe.
The result was a better mutual understanding of what Clariant has to offer the industry and what the industry is looking for from a company like Clariant.
In addition to coating solutions, during the presentation session, Clariant also highlighted their solution for plastic and UV cured coatings of interior and exterior car parts.