- JBP reinforces its reputation as a leader within the sustainable paint industry in Thailan...
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start transforms 27 schools worldwide with colourful makeovers
- BASF broadens its Monomers Portfolio and launches bio-based 2-Octyl Acrylate
- Lanxess and Tennants: Cooperation for enhanced industrial plant hygiene
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms school for children with autis...
NanoMaterials Technology Private Limited has announced that it has appointed Nagase Singapore Private Limited for marketing and distribution of its nano-precipitated calcium carbonate (NPCC) and nano-metal oxide dispersion products (Nano-D) in Asia. The appointment is to support its rapid growing business and expanding opportunities throughout the region.
NPCC is a nano-sized functional additive in a wide range of applications such as coatings, rubber, plastics, architectural materials, adhesives, lubricants, paper and light chemicals. Nano-D is a series of nano-sized metal oxides such as zinc oxide, cerium oxide and antimony tin oxide dispersed in a wide selection of water-based or solvent-based media.
These Nano-products are highly transparent and have an excellent dispersability even at high solid loading (50%), which give unique properties such as UV and IR light absorbing/reflecting anti-abrasion, anti-oxidising, anti-static, photo-catalytic, oxygen-storing, electro-conductive, etc.
Nano-D products are widely used in applications such as coatings, plastics, rubber, solar control film, electronic materials and lubricants etc.