- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
Nof Metal Coatings has opened its first European centre, near Paris, France, dedicated to corrosion protection with zinc flake coatings.
The anticorrosion solutions based on the zinc-flake technology that Nof has been developing for more than 30 years have been applied worldwide. The Geomet and Dacromet coatings are industrially applied by a worldwide licensees network. Today, more than 3500t of fasteners are coated daily worldwide.
In order to match a wide range of needs expressed by customers, specific training sessions have been set up, including: corrosion mechanisms module; protection with zinc flake technology module; quality control module; tribology module (coefficients of friction measurement, principles, effects etc).