- Jotun supports aid in Libya and Morocco
- Sherwin-Williams releases Color of the Year 2024: Upward
- Henkel Adhesives Technologies publishes audited method for sustainability assessment of pr...
- “MyCarbonFootprint”: BASF launches dashboard for sustainable procurement
- PPG introduces PPG SUSTAINABILITY CO₂NCEPT system to help automotive body shops reduce e...
Nof Metal Coatings has opened its first European centre, near Paris, France, dedicated to corrosion protection with zinc flake coatings.
The anticorrosion solutions based on the zinc-flake technology that Nof has been developing for more than 30 years have been applied worldwide. The Geomet and Dacromet coatings are industrially applied by a worldwide licensees network. Today, more than 3500t of fasteners are coated daily worldwide.
In order to match a wide range of needs expressed by customers, specific training sessions have been set up, including: corrosion mechanisms module; protection with zinc flake technology module; quality control module; tribology module (coefficients of friction measurement, principles, effects etc).