- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
Nouryon recently recognised seven of its top global supply chain partners through its annual 2023 Supplier of the Year Awards event held in Miami, FL, US. The Company’s suppliers were identified and evaluated based on the business criticality, growth, reliability and sustainability performance as well as actions taken to improve Nouryon’s competitiveness in 2023.
“Congratulations to Nouryon’s 2023 Supplier of the Year Award winners. We are pleased to recognise these outstanding suppliers for their contributions that enhanced our resiliency and enabled us to deliver more value to our customers,” said Charlie Shaver, Nouryon Chairman and CEO. “Our strong, strategic partnerships are instrumental for navigating uncertainty and advancing innovative solutions.”
The winners of the 2023 Nouryon Supplier of the Year Awards include:
- Brenntag North America, Inc.
- LyondellBasell Industries
- Independent Container Line (ICL)
“The Nouryon Supplier of the Year Award recipients have demonstrated remarkable collaboration and a shared commitment to providing world-class service and quality,” said Stephen Hester, Vice President and Chief Procurement Officer at Nouryon. “We welcome the opportunity to recognise our sourcing partners that executed exceptionally well across our supply chain and appreciate their contributions to Nouryon’s success.”