- JBP reinforces its reputation as a leader within the sustainable paint industry in Thailan...
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start transforms 27 schools worldwide with colourful makeovers
- BASF broadens its Monomers Portfolio and launches bio-based 2-Octyl Acrylate
- Lanxess and Tennants: Cooperation for enhanced industrial plant hygiene
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms school for children with autis...
Nubiola has been presented with the Ringier Technology Innovation Award for the Coatings Industry. Nubiola’s zinc-free anticorrosive pigments, Nubirox 300 Series, were singled out for their significant technological contribution to China’s coatings industry.
Nubirox 300, 301 and 302 Series, are calcium strontium phosphosilicate-based anticorrosive pigments, the latter having an additional organic surface treatment, which gives improved wetting and compatibility with different binders and reduces the pigment-binder interface. They can be used in a wide variety of water- and solvent-based binders