- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
Nubiola has been presented with the Ringier Technology Innovation Award for the Coatings Industry. Nubiola’s zinc-free anticorrosive pigments, Nubirox 300 Series, were singled out for their significant technological contribution to China’s coatings industry.
Nubirox 300, 301 and 302 Series, are calcium strontium phosphosilicate-based anticorrosive pigments, the latter having an additional organic surface treatment, which gives improved wetting and compatibility with different binders and reduces the pigment-binder interface. They can be used in a wide variety of water- and solvent-based binders