- Covestro signs first major renewable energy agreement for its US operations
- Toyochem constructs new pilot facility for high-performance polymers in Japan
- Omya extends lightweight fillers portfolio with the acquisition of Bublon
- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
Polyscope is proud to announce that it has won a Deloitte Best Company Award 2013. This distinction was awarded as part of the ‘Best Managed Companies’ programme, organised by Deloitte in The Netherlands in co-operation with the TiasNimbas Business School and the VNO-NCW. A critical jury assessed relevant applicant companies on their financial statements, growth, strategy, organisation and management.