- PPG completes Colorful Communities project in Shildon, UK
- ITN Business and IChemE launch news-style programme, ‘Engineering a Sustainable World’
- Graphene nanotubes revolutionise protective film technology: ultrathin, permanently conduc...
- AkzoNobel graduates first engineers from its training programme
- AkzoNobel and China’s Wuxi El Pont exploring use of electron beams to cure coatings
Polyscope is proud to announce that it has won a Deloitte Best Company Award 2013. This distinction was awarded as part of the ‘Best Managed Companies’ programme, organised by Deloitte in The Netherlands in co-operation with the TiasNimbas Business School and the VNO-NCW. A critical jury assessed relevant applicant companies on their financial statements, growth, strategy, organisation and management.