- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
- Covestro tackles maximum efficiency in urban mobility
- PPG opens US$30M battery pack application centre in China
- PPG opens Color Creation Lab with Chery Automobile in China
Six years after doubling its UK manufacturing facility, Elcometer has announced it is to expand its production capability in Manchester, UK. An additional 17,200ft2 (1600m2) of manufacturing space will allow Elcometer to meet increasing demand for its coating inspection and ultrasonic NDT range of test equipment.
"In recent years Elcometer has launched a number of new products, which have significantly increased the demands on our existing production facilities around the world,” commented MD, Michael Sellars. "This expansion allows Elcometer to meet the growing demand for our test equipment and widen our product portfolio, enabling us to enter new markets ahead of our strategic plan.”
This expansion is in addition to Elcometer’s existing production facilities in Liege, Belgium and in California, USA.