- PPG completes Colorful Communities project in Shildon, UK
- ITN Business and IChemE launch news-style programme, ‘Engineering a Sustainable World’
- Graphene nanotubes revolutionise protective film technology: ultrathin, permanently conduc...
- AkzoNobel graduates first engineers from its training programme
- AkzoNobel and China’s Wuxi El Pont exploring use of electron beams to cure coatings
Six years after doubling its UK manufacturing facility, Elcometer has announced it is to expand its production capability in Manchester, UK. An additional 17,200ft2 (1600m2) of manufacturing space will allow Elcometer to meet increasing demand for its coating inspection and ultrasonic NDT range of test equipment.
"In recent years Elcometer has launched a number of new products, which have significantly increased the demands on our existing production facilities around the world,” commented MD, Michael Sellars. "This expansion allows Elcometer to meet the growing demand for our test equipment and widen our product portfolio, enabling us to enter new markets ahead of our strategic plan.”
This expansion is in addition to Elcometer’s existing production facilities in Liege, Belgium and in California, USA.