- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
PPG Industries has begun operation of a new packaging unit installed at its Gonfreville, France, coatings plant and aerospace application support centre. With the new equipment, PPG is able to offer customers in aerospace, automotive, rail, electronics and general industrial markets in South Europe the benefits of proprietary Semco packaging and application systems.
As part of the Gonfreville operations, the repackaging unit meets quality qualifications such as ISO 9001 and EN 9100 standards. In addition, coatings products from PPG’s recently acquired Deft Incorporated portfolio have been integrated into the repackaging activity at Gonfreville for European customers.