- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
PPG has once again been recognised as one of ‘America’s Best Large Employers 2023’ by Forbes magazine for the second consecutive year. The list ranks the top 500 largest US employers that are admired by their employees for company culture and workforce commitment.
"Thank you to the more than 50,000 PPG people across the world who made this recognition possible through their continued contributions to our culture and performance every day,” said Kevin Walling, Chief Human Resources Officer. "At PPG, we remain committed to being a purpose-driven organisation where our entire diverse workforce is engaged and can bring their best self to work.”
To develop the list, Forbes partnered with Statista, which surveyed 45,000 Americans working for businesses with at least 5000 employees. The respondents were asked to rate, on a scale of zero to 10, how likely they’d be to recommend their current employer.