- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
The PPG Foundation invested US$16.2M in 2022, an increase of more than US$2.5M over 2021, to support more than 650 community partners and programmes worldwide that are focused on advancing education and delivering community sustainability, while encouraging PPG employee volunteerism.
"In 2022, we activated the power of our employee volunteers, colour and paint expertise and focus on STEM advancement to build better, brighter communities,” said Malesia Dunn, Executive Director, PPG Foundation and Corporate Global Social Responsibility. "From helping students thrive to aiding our neighbours in times of need, our community engagement activities supported our company’s purpose to ‘protect and beautify the world.’”
Highlights of the 2022 community engagement commitments include: