- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
- EkoCure® Dual Cure ink puts Flint Group and All4Labels on shared path to success
- Advancion launches new multifunctional etheramine for waterborne industrial coatings syste...
- IMCD China enters the lubricants market with the acquisition of Guangzhou RBD Chemical
- AkzoNobel and Kansai Paint mutually agree not to proceed with African transaction
PPG has divested all Traffic Solutions operations in Australia and New Zealand to Geveko Markings, a pavement markings specialist headquartered in Sweden. Financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
The transaction includes a production, quality control and R&D facility in Ingleburn, Australia; a production facility in Dandendong, Australia; sales offices in Sydney and Auckland, New Zealand; and warehouses in Brisbane and Perth, Australia; and Auckland, New Zealand.
PPG, under the ENNIS-FLINT® by PPG brand, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of a broad range of traffic safety product solutions. The Traffic Solutions business was established by PPG in January 2021 following the December 2020 acquisition of Ennis-Flint.
“We are laser-focused on driving business growth, and we regularly review our portfolio to ensure we are in the best position to continue meeting our customers’ needs and growing profitably,” said Ed Baiden, PPG Global General Manager, Traffic Solutions. “We want to concentrate our investments on strategic growth areas so that we may continue to be a leader in the industry as a premier provider of traffic safety product solutions.”