- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
- New Vink Chemicals production site in Schwerin, Germany
- Hempel A/S celebrates 75-year anniversary of its owner, the Hempel Foundation
- Birla Carbon celebrates the 65th anniversary of its Cubatão Plant in Brazil
- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
PPG Industries’ new operation in Greece has conducted its first-ever customer training initiative, with 55 customers from 25 Greek shipping companies attending the one-day event in November. Held at the new facility in Acharnai, Athens, PPG’s sales team took customers on a tour of the new training centre, giving them the opportunity to familiarise themselves with new product developments from PPG’s protective and marine coatings business.
Led by George Petkovski, PPG Technical Training Manager, EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa), attendees also took part in a spray and roll-on application exercise, followed by an information session on topics such as corrosion and paint technology, surface preparation, coating application in modern shipbuilding, fouling prevention by coatings and coating assessment. A second session is planned for customers in Greece in March.