- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
PPG Industries’ Tianjin coatings plant held an ‘Eco Classroom’ open day ahead of Earth Day on April 22. This is the second time the Tianjin plant has invited the public to find out more about what the company does to support environmental protection.
PPG employees engaged in lively and enthusiastic discussions with nearly 100 people, including students and teachers from Tianjin’s TEDA Maple Leaf International School and community representatives during the ‘Eco Classroom’ event. They emphasised the importance of being a responsible corporate citizen and explained how PPG’s main businesses, green products and innovative technologies help support environmental protection.