- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
PPG Industries has opened an automotive OEM coatings development and application centre in Tianjin, China. The facility is the first of its kind locally and will focus on the development of automotive coatings. The opening ceremony also celebrated the launch of PPG’s new waterborne coatings manufacturing facility.
The Tianjin plant is PPG’s largest coatings manufacturing facility globally and the expansion significantly increases the plant’s production capacity for waterborne coatings, which are expectd to be used on more than 60% of new vehicles, in China, within five years