- PPG launches primer series for high-performance corrosion protection
- Momentive Specialty Chemicals Inc renamed Hexion Inc
- Henkel awards its ‘outstanding partners’
- Songwon expands in-house production in Suwon, South Korea
- Microban presents high quality, non-heavy-metal antimicrobial technology for water-based c...
This year’s Flexoforum took place in the Finnish town of Jyväskylä in April. For the first time this conference was part of FinnGraf, the leading trade fair for graphics and printing in Finland. About 120 participants took this opportunity to gather information on the latest trends and developments.
Markus Muehlfeit, Product Manager, Flint Group Flexo¬graphic Products, presented the innovative exposure technology, nyloflex NExT. Since its market launch in 2011, the technology for flat top dots and surface screening has been established globally and offers a range of distinctive advantages to the user. Especially for flexible packaging, printing plates exposed with this technology enable excellent ink transfer, particularly in solids. In corrugated printing, a considerable reduction in fluting can be observed