- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
- Covestro tackles maximum efficiency in urban mobility
- PPG opens US$30M battery pack application centre in China
- PPG opens Color Creation Lab with Chery Automobile in China
PPG Industries supported the automotive body painting contest of the Fifth National Transportation Vocational Skills Competition by providing all coatings products for contestants. The competition was held at the Secondary Vocational School of Automotive Engineering in Wuxi, Jiangsu Province, China, last month. It was the first time that waterborne coatings were used exclusively in the contest.
Hosted jointly by the Ministry of Transport, the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security and the All China Federation of Trade Unions and organised by the China Automotive Maintenance and Repair Trade Association. The contest attracted 193 participants from 24 locations.