- PPG completes Colorful Communities project in Shildon, UK
- ITN Business and IChemE launch news-style programme, ‘Engineering a Sustainable World’
- Graphene nanotubes revolutionise protective film technology: ultrathin, permanently conduc...
- AkzoNobel graduates first engineers from its training programme
- AkzoNobel and China’s Wuxi El Pont exploring use of electron beams to cure coatings
PPG Industries supported the automotive body painting contest of the Fifth National Transportation Vocational Skills Competition by providing all coatings products for contestants. The competition was held at the Secondary Vocational School of Automotive Engineering in Wuxi, Jiangsu Province, China, last month. It was the first time that waterborne coatings were used exclusively in the contest.
Hosted jointly by the Ministry of Transport, the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security and the All China Federation of Trade Unions and organised by the China Automotive Maintenance and Repair Trade Association. The contest attracted 193 participants from 24 locations.