- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
PPG will exhibit its complete array of advanced transparent coatings for display glass and plastic substrates at the SID Vehicle Displays Detroit symposium and expo in Livonia, Michigan, September 27-28.
Visitors to the PPG booth will learn about anti-smudge (AS), anti-glare (AG), anti-reflective (AR) and low-reflective (LR) coatings by PPG, and how they can be combined into pre-engineered, pre-stacked and pre-packaged coatings solutions for automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and their tier suppliers.
PPG also will highlight its state-of-the-art conductive coatings, including safe-on-substrate (SOS) alcohol-solvent-based coatings, Neptune Z Series water-based conductive paints, polymer thick film (PTF) ink products and thermosetting electrostatic discharge (ESD) coatings.
Presented by the Detroit Chapter of the Society for Information Display (SID), the annual symposium and expo attracts scientific, engineering and automotive manufacturing leaders from around the world for two days of technical knowledge-sharing and advancement of in-car electronic-display-related technologies.
To learn more about PPG transparent and conductive coatings, visit Table 36