- Covestro signs first major renewable energy agreement for its US operations
- Toyochem constructs new pilot facility for high-performance polymers in Japan
- Omya extends lightweight fillers portfolio with the acquisition of Bublon
- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
PPG will exhibit its complete array of advanced transparent coatings for display glass and plastic substrates at the SID Vehicle Displays Detroit symposium and expo in Livonia, Michigan, September 27-28.
Visitors to the PPG booth will learn about anti-smudge (AS), anti-glare (AG), anti-reflective (AR) and low-reflective (LR) coatings by PPG, and how they can be combined into pre-engineered, pre-stacked and pre-packaged coatings solutions for automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and their tier suppliers.
PPG also will highlight its state-of-the-art conductive coatings, including safe-on-substrate (SOS) alcohol-solvent-based coatings, Neptune Z Series water-based conductive paints, polymer thick film (PTF) ink products and thermosetting electrostatic discharge (ESD) coatings.
Presented by the Detroit Chapter of the Society for Information Display (SID), the annual symposium and expo attracts scientific, engineering and automotive manufacturing leaders from around the world for two days of technical knowledge-sharing and advancement of in-car electronic-display-related technologies.
To learn more about PPG transparent and conductive coatings, visit Table 36