- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
PPG today announced that it will implement price adjustments for certain automotive refinish products in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), beginning October 1, 2021, or as contracts permit.
"We continue to experience significant cost inflation with regards to raw materials, packaging and transportation. In particular, we are challenged by the availability of some key raw materials, driven by deteriorating production and supply chain disruptions, combined with high demand,” said Jérôme Zamblera, PPG Vice President, Automotive Refinish EMEA.
"We remain diligent in offsetting inflation and exercising cost-control measures across our supply chain to increase efficiency,” Zamblera said. "Despite these efforts, we must modify our pricing to ensure that we can continue to deliver exceptional support and solutions to our customers.”
PPG sales representatives will communicate price increase details directly to customers for all affected products.