- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
The Protech-Oxyplast Group of Montreal, Canada announced that it has reached an agreement to purchase the powder coating business and manufacturing assets of Innotek Powder Coatings of Big Spring Texas.
Innotek specialises in high performance thermoplastic powder coatings. David Ades, MD of Protech said: "Innotek’s leading thermoplastic technology is a great addition to our global business. It is complementary to our extensive thermoset powder coatings product range.”
The Protech-Oxyplast Group is one of the world’s largest manufacturers and marketers of powder coatings. Now in its 36th year of operation, Protech-Oxyplast powders are produced in more than 20 facilities worldwide.