- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
The Protech-Oxyplast Group of Montreal, Canada announced that it has reached an agreement to purchase the powder coating business and manufacturing assets of Innotek Powder Coatings of Big Spring Texas.
Innotek specialises in high performance thermoplastic powder coatings. David Ades, MD of Protech said: "Innotek’s leading thermoplastic technology is a great addition to our global business. It is complementary to our extensive thermoset powder coatings product range.”
The Protech-Oxyplast Group is one of the world’s largest manufacturers and marketers of powder coatings. Now in its 36th year of operation, Protech-Oxyplast powders are produced in more than 20 facilities worldwide.