- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
RadTech Europe (RTE), the European association for UV- and EB-curing technology, is inviting industry professionals to submit papers for the 2015 RadTech Europe Conference and Exhibition, scheduled for October 13 – 15 2015 in Prague, Czech Republic.
Conference Chair Dawn Skinner comments: "The RTE Conference and Exhibition is the place to find out about the latest developments in UV- and EB-curing. Under the theme "UV/EB NOW: new place, new format, new applications” our event will focus on the latest innovations, applications and trends in radiation curing, as well as relevant legislation.”
The deadline for submission of titles and abstracts is February 11, 2015. The conference program committee will select proposed presentations based on the scientific significance and potential value added to the industry. The best paper will be awarded the prestigious Paul Dufour Award 2015.
For additional information on submitting abstracts and the event itself, visit www.radtech-europe.com/events/radtech15.