- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
Reaxis Inc,supplier of speciality chemicals and innovative solutions for coatings, adhesives, sealants, and elastomers, has announced the topic Catalyst for Waterborne Polyurethane Applications will be presented at the American Coating Show by Dr Martin Rickwood, Technical Development Manager at Reaxis Inc.The presentation will take place in the Product Presentation Area 1 located in the 200 aisle on the show floor on May 8th at 11:00 am.
Dr Rickwood, will be on hand at the Reaxis Inc, booth #733 for the duration of the American Coating Show, May 8-10, 2012. He has over 25 years’ experience with catalysts, specialised materials, process engineering, polymer additives and coatings in Europe and North America.
About Reaxis Inc.