- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
The Business Research Company has published a market research report on the Bio-Based Coatings Global Market Report 2024, detailing the market structure and encompassing estimates for various segments and sub-segments.
Furthermore, the report highlights on emerging trends, significant drivers, challenges and opportunities, providing all necessary data for thriving in the bio-based coatings industry. This report on bio-based coatings market research offers a comprehensive perspective, including an in-depth analysis of the present and future scenarios within the industry.
The bio-based coatings market size has grown rapidly in recent years, growing from US$8.57bn to US$10.05bn in 2024, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.4%. The growth in the historic period can be attributed to infection prevention, biocompatibility, advanced drug delivery, performance enhancement and regulatory compliance.
The bio-based coatings market size is expected to see rapid growth in the next few years. It is predicted to grow to US$18.19bn in 2028 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.0%.
To request a free sample the report, click here.