- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
Effective April 16, 2013, the industrial resin producer Resinall Rütgers Resins GmbH changed its name to RÜTGERS Resins GmbH.
After RÜTGERS Novares GmbH, a subsidiary company of internationally operating RÜTGERS Group, had acquired and fully integrated the 50 % share capital of Resinall Europe into their Business Line Resins & Modifiers, RÜTGERS
Novares today operates at two high-class production sites.
Both RÜTGERS Novares GmbH with its production site in Duisburg and the Uithoorn-based RÜTGERS Resins are well experienced in the development, production and marketing of high-quality hydrocarbon resins for the adhesive, printing inks, coatings, synthetic asphalt and rubber industry.
"The state of the art equipment of both sites combined with the innovation, technology and application know-how of our motivated teams will create an effective production and supply network: The best preconditions to meet the needs of our industrial customers,” said Uwe Holland, Head of Business Line Resins and Modifiers. "The combination of both production sites leads to a well balanced product portfolio which will meet the expectations of our customers. By integrating the two sites we will also be able to optimize our service level in order to improve our delivery reliability even further.”