- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
The relevant regulatory authorities have formally approved Reverdia, the joint venture between Royal DSM and Roquette Frères. Reverdia aims to build on its emerging leadership position for bio-based succinic acid through its proprietary production technology and by ensuring reliable supply to meet the evolving market demands. Bio-based succinic acid is a building block that can be used in the manufacture of polymers, resins and many other products.
The facility, scheduled to be operational by the end of Q3, 2012 will have a capacity of about 10kt and is located on the Roquette site in Cassano Spinola, Italy.