- Covestro signs first major renewable energy agreement for its US operations
- Toyochem constructs new pilot facility for high-performance polymers in Japan
- Omya extends lightweight fillers portfolio with the acquisition of Bublon
- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
RPM International Inc has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of US$0.24/share. RPM’s last cash dividend increase of 6.7% in October 2013 marked its 40th consecutive year of increased cash dividends paid to its stockholders, which places RPM in an elite category of less than half of 1% of all 19,000 publicly-traded USA companies.