- Covestro signs first major renewable energy agreement for its US operations
- Toyochem constructs new pilot facility for high-performance polymers in Japan
- Omya extends lightweight fillers portfolio with the acquisition of Bublon
- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
Safic-Alcan, the international distributor of speciality chemicals, is proud to announce the launch of its new corporate logo reflecting the company’s important presence in Europe and that of its subsidiaries and partners abroad. This change is consistent with the management of Safic-Alcan acquiring control of the company following the LBO of January 2015.
Martial Lecat, CEO of Safic-Alcan, points out that the new logo representing a sail displayed in the form of curved triangles reflects the dynamism and flexibility of the company, the know-how and expertise of a leading chemical distributor, while conveying its ability of anticipating new trends.
As a privileged partner of the formulators in Europe and thanks to its highly specialised salesforce, Safic-Alcan is not just a chemical distributor but a real partner offering technical expertise and providing high performance solutions with a dedicated service guarantee, thus creating an important added value between its principals and customers. Hence the tagline: "Innovative solutions”.
The blue colour remains present in the logo conveying the long-term vision of the company that has sustained steady growth since its foundation in 1847. The variety of new blue shades illustrates the ability of Safic-Alcan to adapt to a wide range of speciality chemicals industries.
"The logo is meant to express the new shareholders’ commitment to its employees, customers and principals across the board with a view to ensuring to Safic-Alcan future growth and sustainability”, concluded Martial Lecat.