- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
- New Vink Chemicals production site in Schwerin, Germany
- Hempel A/S celebrates 75-year anniversary of its owner, the Hempel Foundation
- Birla Carbon celebrates the 65th anniversary of its Cubatão Plant in Brazil
- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
Sherwin-Williams has expanded its services in the Middle East after establishing a new business in Saudi Arabia.
The joint venture, between Sherwin-Williams and Saudi Arabia-based Red Sea Housing Services Company, has launched Premier Paints Company, which will serve customers in the busy architectural, energy and construction sectors in the region.
Premier Paints Company, with its new headquarters and manufacturing plant in Jeddah, will support the distribution and sales of Sherwin-Williams’ leading architectural and protective coatings systems, including specialist products for the structural steel and oil and gas industries.
Officially opened by His Excellency Dr Tawfiq Al Rabiah, Saudi Arabia’s minister of commerce and industry, the facility is supported by a dedicated technical team offering advice across the portfolio of products and services.