- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
Sherwin-Williams announced its financial results for the year and Q4. Yr-on-yr consolidated net sales increased US$989.3M or 12.7%, to US$8.77bn and increased US$174.8M or 9.2%, to US$2.07bn in the quarter due primarily to selling price increases, acquisitions and higher paint sales volume in its Global Finishes and Latin America Coatings Groups.
Looking forward, Christopher M Connor, chairman and CEO said: "In the first quarter of 2012, we anticipate our consolidated net sales will increase 9-14% compared to the first quarter of 2011.”