- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
Sherwin-Williams announced its financial results for the year and Q4. Yr-on-yr consolidated net sales increased US$989.3M or 12.7%, to US$8.77bn and increased US$174.8M or 9.2%, to US$2.07bn in the quarter due primarily to selling price increases, acquisitions and higher paint sales volume in its Global Finishes and Latin America Coatings Groups.
Looking forward, Christopher M Connor, chairman and CEO said: "In the first quarter of 2012, we anticipate our consolidated net sales will increase 9-14% compared to the first quarter of 2011.”